Divine Dance and Yoga Retreat
May 13th – 19th 2018
Isla Holbox, Mexico
Isla Holbox is a pristine, 42km island paradise about ~3 hours from Cancun. With no paved roads and only bicycle/golf cart traffic you can expect to slow down… way down into purposeful presence, make lasting connections and illuminate the power of ease.
How often do we grant ourselves the time to truly retreat our senses and realign with nature, aligned in the flow of the now?
Our location at Villas Flamingos gives you breathtaking 360 degree ocean and mangrove views from our Yoga Shala, perfect to quiet the mind and awaken the body.
There will be 2 movement practices everyday with plenty of free time to roam Holbox on a bicycle, walk barefoot along the beach, or sit back and relax in one of the stunning pools.
Included in your Retreat:
- 6 nights accommodation in beach front suites at Villas Flamingos
- Airport transfers from Cancun International Airport
- Daily Morning Yoga + Afternoon Divine Dance
- Daily Self Reflection / Meditation
- Three gourmet meals per day : full buffet breakfast, a-la-carte lunch, and three course dinners at Villas Flamingos and a couple delicious local restaurants.
- New Moon Ceremony
- Mandala Creation Workshop – Design and create your own mandala
- One – 1 hr aromatheraphy massage at the on-site oceanside spa.
- One – 20 minute goddess photo session to uncover your inner Light and vibrate in abundance.
- Welcome gift from Over The Winter
- An intimate setting to connect and cultivate community with a safe and supportive tribe.
- Month long 1-on-1 coaching with Sarah.
Additional Items (Not Included)
- Round-trip flights to Cancun
- Travel Insurance
$2295 Double Occupancy Shared Accommodation
or $2795 single accommodation at the spectacular beachfront Villas Flamingos
An Australian growth seeker and adventurer, certified Kundalini yoga teacher and creator of the free-movement practice Divine Dance.
Sarah combines her love of inspiring locations, great food, supportive community, dance and yoga to create unique, life-changing retreats.
“I don’t have the words to describe the magic that occurs on our retreats. I attract people who are looking for something different and stepping into a new phase in their life.
You do not need be an experienced yogi or dancer, it’s about giving yourself the gift of personal transformation.
I endeavor to provide a safe, supportive, loving space for you to experience your true self; your divine essence. Kundalini and
Hatha yoga, meditation, Divine Dance, journaling exercises, Mandala making, ceremony and sharing circles are the tools which support this, while Mother Nature provides the container for deep connection to occur.
I’ve watched people embrace their power and light before my eyes – it is a great honor to be a part of that.”
A yoga teaching, ocean loving, travel songbird.
Rachel’s life is a flow and a dance, as she constantly seeks new ways to expand, connect and create.
Her journey has been a wild, wonderful ride thus far and she has have full intention to keep it that way.
Currently offering classes in New Brunswick Canada and excited for the next chapter of exploration in Mexico. She keeps adventure close making time for surf, weightlifting and dance while teaching regular classes at Pura Vida Yoga Dieppe.
Please reach out if you have any questions or want to be the first to know about our next retreat!
Check out the video below to get a feel of the amazing retreat experience in November 2017!